How To: Groom
Looking good doesn’t have to take too much effort! All you need are a few grooming life hacks to help you achieve a great look, whatever the occasion. Check out our top suggestions and make male grooming simpler and more enjoyable.
We all want to look good and we want to put as little effort in to this as possible. With that in mind, we’ve come up with a few grooming hacks for men that will prove to be useful for all occasions. Life just got a little easier!
We all know that we should shave with the grain and use a moisturizer or aftershave balm to calm the skin post shave but here are some useful life hacks so you can ensure you have a stress-free shaving experience.
- Shower or wash your face with warm water before you shave as this will soften facial hair. If you suffer from ingrown hairs, we thoroughly recommend that you use a face scrub pre-shave to help remove dead skin cells and bring hairs up to the skin surface.
- After washing, pat your skin semi-dry and shave before the skin has a chance to fully dry with a shave cream. This will give you a smoother shave and decrease your chances of post-shave irritation.
We know that all men have their own shaving preferences and requirements. So, whether you’re looking for a straight razor shaving cream, a transparent gel to trim a goatee or extra lubrication for sensitive skin, our shave ranges have got you covered.
Banish Bad Smells
Shower daily and after the gym too. Revolutionary! Of course, we’re kidding. In addition to basic hygiene there are a few tips we want to share with you so that you can smell like a God at all times.
- Gym bags have a hard life carrying all our damp post work out pieces, so give your bag a treat by throwing an unused bar of soap in it to keep sweaty clothes from adding a permanent pong to it.
- Never leave a wet kit in your gym bag. The sweat and dampness causes bacteria to grow which leads to that gym aroma hanging around for longer than desirable.
If you’re looking for the best deodorant for men, then using a daily roll on is a great place to start. Our Original Deodorant is aluminum free and perfect for the gym bag and bathroom shelf.
The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail. We recommend that you share these real-life hacks as they’re so smart they’ll make you look good!
- Before going “out out” you focus on brushing your teeth and gargling your favorite mouth wash but sometimes the lips are overlooked. Rub a toothbrush over your lips to remove unwanted dead skin and say hello to your smooth pout.
- Swipe deodorant over the back and sides of a foot before slipping in to new shoes. This will help prevent friction which lead to painful and unsightly blisters.
Do you have any grooming hacks that have made life a little easier? Why not share with us on Facebook at @BulldogSkincareNorthAmerica
More from the blog
Keep on reading
October 15, 2018
How to Start Growing the Perfect Beard for Your Face
Your face shape, skin type and even hair color affect your beard and how you maintain it. Find out how to grow the perfect beard in our latest blog.READ THIS POST
October 15, 2018
The Most Popular Beard Styles Ever (And Why They Still Look Good!)
There is a multitude of facial hair styles. From designer stubble to mutton chops, there are some beard styles that never go out of style, but which one works for you? Check out five of our favorites and why they stand the test of time.READ THIS POST