Terms & Conditions
Delivery Costs For Online Orders
1. Our standard UK shipping charge is £2.50. UK standard orders totalling over £20 (after any discounts and / or promotional codes have been applied) are delivered free. Unfortunately, shipping costs do not count against the £20 total.
2. Our expedited shipping charge is £6.00.
Delivery Times for Online Orders
3. Once payment has been processed we aim to ship all orders within two (2) working days of receipt. From despatch please allow around 3-5 working days for standard delivery.
4. For expedited orders we aim to ship on the same working day with delivery the following working day. Please note the cut off time is 11.00am. Any order placed after 11.00am will be dispatched the following working day.
5. Working days for us are Monday to Friday (not including UK Bank / Public Holidays).
6. Please contact us at email@example.com straight away if your order does not arrive when it should. You should quote your order number and we will find out what happened to it and get it to you as quickly as we can. Unfortunately, we cannot replace orders where the delivery address has been entered incorrectly by the person placing the order.
7. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if your order is missing any products. We’ll find out what happened to your order within three (3) working days and we’ll get them to you as soon as possible or give you the option of a full refund of the missing items.
Returns Policy and Refunds
8. You may return any unopened and unused items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
9. You will receive your refund within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. If you need to return an item, simply contact us via the email icon at the bottom of the page quoting your order number and return requirements.
10. We use Braintree (http://www.braintreepayments.com/en-gb/about-braintree) and PayPal as our online payment platform and accept payment from the following cards;
General Terms and Conditions
11. Your acceptance of our terms and conditions is given when you submit an order to us. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Your order is an offer to Bulldog, which can be rejected by Bulldog
12. All promotional codes are valid on full priced items only unless otherwise stated.
13. Please bear in mind that buying over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in store. Be aware that:
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Bulldog Skincare Limited. Bulldog Skincare Limited neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Bulldog Skincare Limited.
- The colours which are shown on the website will depend on many factors including your computer display settings. Our products may vary slightly from their pictures.
- All goods are subject to availability – we may not be able to supply your order. If goods are out of stock at the time you place your order, we will not be able to accept your order.
- Any delivery estimates given are estimates only.
- The goods and promotions which are offered on the website may not be available in store and viceversa.
14. The price payable for the goods you order is as set out in our website at the time you place the order. Bulldog reserves the right to reject an order if a product was advertised on the Site at an incorrect price.
15. Bulldog Skincare Limited reserve the right to change the advertised price at any time.
Using Our Site
16. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Bulldog Skincare Limited nor any other party involved in hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
17. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Bulldog Skincare Limited or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
18. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Bulldog Skincare Limited. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
19. Bulldog Skincare Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
20. Although Bulldog Skincare Limited may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, Bulldog Skincare Limited is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Bulldog Skincare Limited will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Bulldog Skincare Limited to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
21. You are responsible for ensuring that your log in details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
22. We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure) including (but not limited to ) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood, snow or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
23. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and any such change will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the website.
24. We try to make sure that all information on the website is accurate and correct at all times. We will try to resolve all information errors on the website as soon as reasonably possible. If you believe that such an error has affected your purchase, please let us know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the website.
25. Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury. Nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.