Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Bulldog, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 1st September 2018 and 23.59 GMT on 31st March 2019.
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
- To Enter:
- Purchase a participating Bulldog Skincare Giftpack during the Promotion Period.
- Visit www.bulldogskincare.com/winchristmas2018 and enter the unique code found on the leaflet inside, along with your full name and email address to be entered into the prize draw.
- Participating Bulldog Skincare Giftpacks: Ultimate Beard Care Kit, Beard Care Kit, Duo Razor Set, Skincare Trio Set, Skincare Duo Set, Expert Skincare Set, Original Moisturiser Cracker, Skincare Kit For Men, Essential Skincare Set, Skincare Duo Set National, Oil Control Duo Set, Shave Trio Set, Skincare Kit
- One entry per person, per gift set is permitted. Each Unique Code can only be entered once. A maximum of one prize per person can be won during the promotion.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The Prizes:
- Main Prize: One winner will win 1 x Luxury Trip to Stockholm for two people.
- Runner-Up Prizes: 100 winners will each win 1 x 100 Bulldog Skincare Sets containing;
i. 1 x Original Face Wash,
ii. 1 x Original Face Scrub,
iii. 1 x Original Moisturiser, and
iv. 1 x Bulldog Wash Bag.
- Additional Main Prize Details and Conditions:
- The Prize is for the winner and one guest only.
- The winner’s guest must be aged 18 or over on date of departure.
- The Prize includes:
i. 1 x 3-night stay in a luxury hotel (minimum 4*) sharing a double/twin room on a bed and breakfast basis;
ii. Return economy flights from the winners nearest international airport in the UK to Stockholm, Sweden.
iii. Return airport transfers in Stockholm.
iv. 1 x four-hour food tour of Stockholm.
v. 1 x one-hour sightseeing cruise in the Stockholm archipelago on a high-speed RIB.
vi. 1 x three-course dinner for two at a trendy Stockholm restaurant, up to a maximum value of £80 per person.
vii. 1 x drinks at a Stockholm sky bar, up to a maximum value of £50 per person.
viii. £250 spending money paid to the winner by BACS.
ix. Travel insurance will be supplied for the winner and their guest before departure, and does not cover pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical conditions and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their guest are aged 85 or over.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include domestic travel/transportation, additional food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, travel insurance excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
- Airline seats are subject to availability;
- The winner and their guest must travel together in both directions;
- All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;
- Flight tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted;
- The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;
- If a flight or accommodation booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternatives will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;
- The winner and their guest will each require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel; any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest;
- The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs;
- The winner must provide 6 weeks’ notice before any preferred departure dates;
- The Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of winner notification (subject to availability) but excludes Christmas and New Year (20th December 2018 – 1st January 2019), and any Bank Holiday periods in the UK and/or Sweden.
- The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes;
- A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services;
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The Main Prize will be forfeited if:
- the winner has not obtained the proper travel documents by the date of the Prize;
- the winner has any immigration complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling within the Prize destination; or
- the winner has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the Prize.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of the Runner-Up Prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm identity, eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate a Prize to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner should an originally selected winner not respond within the given time frame.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- To the fullest extent possible in law, the Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are a winner of this Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The full names and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be available after 25th May 2019 for 4 weeks.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Bulldog Skincare For Men, Grand Union Studios, Unit G.01, 332 Ladbroke Grove
London, W10 5AD