Christmas Free Gift With Purchase Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on 3rd December 2015 and 23.59 GMT on 20th December 2015.
3. Purchase is necessary.
4. To Enter: Purchase any product at www.meetthebulldog.com over the value of £25 (excluding shipping costs) (“Qualifying Order”) to receive a free Bulldog Mug. Purchase any product at www.meetthebulldog.com over the value of £40 (excluding shipping costs) (“Qualifying Order”) to receive a free Bulldog Washbag.
5. A maximum of one Gift per Qualifying Order will be received per person during the Promotion.
6. The Gift: Each Qualifying Order will receive 1x Bulldog mug (if the order is £25 or more) or 1 x wash bag (if the order is £40 or more) while stocks last. A total of 400 bags and mugs are available during the Promotion Period.
7. Gifts are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. Can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Gift for an alternative of equal or greater value.
9. The Gift will be sent in the same delivery as the Qualifying Order.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Gift may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
11. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any gift awarded will be void.
12. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any Gift. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
15. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
16. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
17. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
19.This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Bulldog Skincare For Men, Studio 20, Pall Mall Deposit, 124-128 Barlby Road, London W10 6BL.